Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
- All services are sold as described on the website
- All prices are in Pound Sterling
- Class times are in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Payment is via a secure payment platform called Stripe which is very similar to PayPal. I am using Stripe due to its good reputation, smooth transaction and lower fees. Stripe is used by millions of users and companies from Spotify and Expedia to National Geographic.
- If you have a discount code or a voucher, you can input the code before checkout to receive your discount
Provision of services
- A service is provided when a class, workshop or retreat you have booked and paid for has been attended by you and teaching delivered by me
- If I fail to provide the service paid for, you are entitled to a full refund. However if I am unable to provide activities included in a yoga retreat due to circumstances out of my control, I won’t be able to offer a refund but alternatives will be arranged to the best of my ability. This is for example severe weather conditions during walking&yoga retreats which might alter walking plans for your safety.
- A notification will be sent to you via email if I am unable to offer the service you have paid for. You can choose to receive a full refund or postponement of payment to another class.
- If you are unable to attend a class, workshop or retreat, a notification must be done in writing to me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below cancellation policy for different types of events.
Cancellation policy – weekly classes
- Weekly online and face to face classes have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be offered if you cancel your space on the class less than 24 hours prior to the class for any reason
- For online classes only, you are able to transfer payment of the class to another online class up to 2 hours prior to the start of the class
- Class passes are valid for the duration specified in the pass and can not be extended.
Cancellation policy – workshops
- Workshops have a 7 day cancellation policy. No refunds will be offered if you cancel your space on the workshop less than 7 days prior to the workshop for any reason.
- If an alternative date exists, you can transfer your space up to 48 hours prior to the workshop.
- No refunds or transfer will be offered less than 48 hours prior to the workshop
Cancellation policy – yoga retreats
- Your deposit is non refundable
- If you cancel more than 60 days before the start of the retreat, you will only lose your deposit.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 59 days before the retreat, you will receive a 50% refund from the final balance minus the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before, there will be no refunds.
I warmly recommend purchasing a travel insurance for all yoga retreats.