Yoga for Climbers Workshops and Events
I started climbing about 8 years ago, bouldering first then moving to ropes and eventually outdoor climbing. I soon found how much my yoga practice was supporting my climbing hobby so I decided to share this with others. I taught regular classes at Boulder Central, West Brom and Redpoint Climbing Centre in Birmingham which soon became my second home.
Yoga and climbing go hand in hand in many ways. Yoga doesn’t only just support climbing by building strength, stamina and flexibility but it can be a very good tool to support injury prevention and mind focus that is required in climbing. Through longer held stretches you can support a deeper level of connective tissue and through breathing practices and mindful pauses you can support those moments that need full focus on the wall.
Join me for yoga for climbers workshops at Redpoint, Birmingham or get in touch for a group booking!
Monthly Yoga for Climbers Workshop at Redpoint, Birmingham
Join me for monthly 90 minute yoga for climbers sessions at Redpoint Climbing Centre in Birmingham on Friday evenings
Dates and themes for spring 2022:
- Friday 11 February 19:00-20:30 – hips and hamstrings including leg strength
- Friday 11 March 19:00-20:30 – shoulders and arms including arm balances
- Friday 8 April 19:00-20:30 – breath and focus: get ready for outdoor season
The cost of the workshop is £15 and each workshop only has 8 spaces to ensure enough space and personal tuition time.
Book your spae here:
Cancellation policy – workshops
- Workshops have a 7 day cancellation policy. No refunds will be offered if you cancel your space on the workshop less than 7 days prior to the workshop for any reason.
- If an alternative date exists, you can transfer your space up to 48 hours prior to the workshop.
- No refunds or transfer will be offered less than 48 hours prior to the workshop